Orion Healthcare Technology Mission Statement
We are dedicated professionals building relationships with behavioral health professionals, helping them to succeed through a better understanding and implementation of quality technology solutions for their clinical, research and administrative processes.
- 1992 - Orion Healthcare Technology, Inc. introduced AccuCare PC, a PC-based assessment automation tool for improving workflow in the addiction field.
- 2003 - AccuCare web-based version is introduced to help users automate clinical processes via an internet connection.
- 2004 - Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) awarded Orion a five-year contract for empowering American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) behavioral health treatment centers to improve Medicaid billing and establish treatment best-practices.
- 2005 - Claims processing services (i.e. Orion Billing) are introduced to help customers optimize collections.
- 2006 - State of South Dakota awarded Orion Services an interface development project with its STARS reporting system.
- 2007 - SAMHSA awarded Orion Services project 1 (of 6) for a State Outcomes Measurement and Management System, which included work in Guam, Micronesia, Puerto Rico, North Dakota, Nebraska, and Washington D.C.
- 2009 - Indian Health Service - Youth Regional Treatment Centers awarded Orion Services a contract for providing clinical and technical consulting services, and for developing and outcome-tracking software solution.
- 2010 - Orion Services works with Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation: Dakotah Pride Center to develop an interface between AccuCare and IHS's National Data Warehouse (NDW) - reducing duplicate data entry and improving interoperability for all tribal programs using AccuCare and/or RPMS.
- 2010 - State of Nebraska division of Behavioral Health awards Orion a contract for developing and implementing an effective, state-wide data transmission strategy.
- 2010 - AccuCare "nationwide" implemented for Navajo Nation Division of Behavioral Health.
- 2010 – Oglala Sioux Tribe awards Orion a contract to develop a custom Voucher Management System for the Access to Recovery (ATR) III Initiative that will interface with the AccuCare Practice Management System and automate the reporting process.
- 2011 – Orion releases new billing feature in the AccuCare Web-based system.
- 2011 – AccuCare implemented “island wide” in country of Bermuda.
- 2011 – Orion and NAADAC (The Association for Addictions Professionals) partner to provide online webinar workshops with free CEU’s to members.
- 2011 – NAADAC names Orion as their “preferred provider” for electronic health records (EHR).
- 2012 – Great Plains Tribal Chairmen's Health Board awards Orion Healthcare a contract to develop the Voucher Management System (VMS) for the Access to Recovery (ATR) III Initiative.